Menopause Weight Gain: Facts And Treatment Weight gain during menopause ...
Menopause and Beauty
After 45-50 years, every woman has a climacteric period, accompanied by a hormonal imbalance. Some of its frequent external signs are thinning and hair loss, as well as loss of skin elasticity, which is especially frustrating for women. At this period, it is necessary to apply a comprehensive treatment, menopause skincare and adjust the lifestyle to preserve the former beauty.
Menopausal Skin and Hair Changes
The processes that occur in the female body during menopause are related to each other. During hormonal adjustment, the level of estrogen, which is responsible for the health of nails and skin, splendor and hair growth, rapidly decreases. Testosterone-male hormone is beginning to dominate, and then a violation of growth hair and their nutrition is happening, as well as a loss of regeneration cells skin. That is why you need to know everything about skincare after menopause and hair control.
Menopause treatment for beauty
Menopause is not a disease, so there is no specific treatment for beauty loss, but menopause skincare products are very important. It is unlikely to return the original density of hair and skin elasticity, but it is possible to stop the processes with the help of skincare products for menopause.
First of all, you should turn to the drug method to receive menopause and skin problem – the reception of hormonal agents, and supplement them with folk recipes. Only comprehensive measures, a healthy lifestyle and regular skincare during menopause contribute to the elimination of the problem.
Menopause cannot be avoided, but it is possible to delay its onset and smooth out hormonal fluctuations by skincare in menopause. Best skincare for menopause takes some effort and some lifestyle changes:
- Be physically active. The skin needs oxygen for regeneration, the circulation of which decreases markedly with age. Even a small duration and intensity of training accelerates blood circulation and delivers oxygen to the tissues.
- Do not allow dehydration. In a dehydrated cell, all metabolic and regenerative processes are slowed down.
- Reduce the intake of salt. Reduce the amount of salt in the diet to a minimum to avoid fluid retention and swelling.
- Eat “antioxidants.” The use of products rich in antioxidants, allows you to strengthen the skin and prolong its youth.
- Use soy in any of its forms. Soy contains special isoflavonoids, which in the body act like estrogen, and partially take over its functions.
- Do not give up fat. Fats, especially useful unsaturated, are necessary to maintain the elasticity and elasticity of tissues.
During this period, it is especially important to regularly use creams and lotions with retinoids (derivatives of vitamin A), which stimulate the production of collagen to the skin. Another factor that leads to the formation of wrinkles and folds is the age-related decrease in the fat layer of the skin. In this case, cosmetic surgery as a skincare for menopause can help – for example, filling problem areas with fillers and laser therapy that stimulates collagen production.
Menopause hair care
Do not hope to correct the situation with the help of professional shampoos and other products for hair and skincare for menopause, because problems are much deeper. Restore the hair to the previous volume is unlikely to succeed, but you can stop it’s further thinning by properly menopause hair care. There are several ways to achieve this:
- Medicamental. Hormonal drugs with estrogens or combined are used to smooth out other manifestations of menopause.
- Normalization of lifestyle. For the sake of beauty of hair, it is necessary to quit Smoking, start normally, but without excesses to eat, move a lot, get enough sleep and spend enough time in the fresh air.
- More gentle care. It is necessary to abandon combing wet hair, and dried ones to tidy up more carefully.