In addition to a noticeable change in the structure of ...
Menopause and Beauty
After 45-50 years, every woman has a climacteric period, accompanied by a hormonal imbalance. The hormones levels start fluctuating and basically cause harm to female beauty at different levels. Estrogen and Progesterone are the ones responsible for all you see in the mirror when you reach menopause. In fact, they can be regulated but once menopause is diagnosed, their levels will remain unstable. A doctor may occasionally prescribe pharmacological treatment but you should also stick to living healthily.
Some of its frequent external signs are thinning and hair loss, as well as loss of skin elasticity, which is especially frustrating for women. At this period, it is necessary to apply a comprehensive treatment, menopause skincare and adjust the lifestyle to preserve the former beauty. Besides, do not forget about the number one enemy for your beauty — smoking. There is no need to go extreme and quit it in one day, as it is an additional stress for your system but at least cut down the number of cigarettes smoked per day. Now, let’s figure out the damage of menopause to your hair and skin and other body parts you want to always see perfect.
Menopausal Skin and Hair Changes
The processes that occur in the female body during menopause are related to each other. During hormonal adjustment, the level of estrogen, which is responsible for the health of nails and skin, splendor and hair growth, rapidly decreases. The testosterone-male hormone is beginning to dominate, and then a violation of growth hair and their nutrition is happening, as well as a loss of regeneration cells skin. Hair follicles start being too thin, and you may end up having grey hair as well. Beyond that, the sulfate-parabens shampoo will affect the condition as well, as before they could damage hair but hormone levels restored it. Now, with menopause, do not count much on hormones. Let’s say they are asleep.
That is why you need to know everything about skincare after menopause and hair control.
Menopause treatment for beauty
Menopause is not a disease, so there is no specific treatment for beauty loss, but menopause skincare products are very important. It is unlikely to return the original density of hair and skin elasticity, but it is possible to stop the processes with the help of skincare products for menopause.
First of all, you should turn to the drug method to receive menopause and skin problem – the reception of hormonal agents, and supplement them with folk recipes. Only comprehensive measures, a healthy lifestyle and regular skincare during menopause contribute to the elimination of the problem.
Menopause cannot be avoided, but it is possible to delay its onset and smooth out hormonal fluctuations by skincare in menopause. Best skincare for menopause takes some effort and some lifestyle changes:
- Be physically active. The skin needs oxygen for regeneration, the circulation of which decreases markedly with age. Even a small duration and intensity of training accelerates blood circulation and delivers oxygen to the tissues. If not sport, think of doing yoga. It will benefit your peace of mind as well.
- Do not allow dehydration. In a dehydrated cell, all metabolic and regenerative processes are slowed down. Drink water! And, remember that tea, coffee, and other soft drinks are not counted as water, as they contain sugar and caffeine.
- Reduce the intake of salt. Reduce the amount of salt in the diet to a minimum to avoid fluid retention and swelling. Try to substitute it with other spices known to awake metabolism which will then favor your skin conditions and you will avoid acne, wrinkles, and bothering red patches on your skin.
- Eat “antioxidants.” The use of products rich in antioxidants, allows you to strengthen the skin and prolong its youth. Otherwise, find health supplements rich in antioxidants vitamins, minerals, acids. Take them daily and your skin will thank you for additional nutrition.
- Use soy in any of its forms. Soy contains special isoflavonoids, which in the body act like estrogen, and partially take over its functions.
- Do not give up fat. Fats, especially useful unsaturated, are necessary to maintain the elasticity and elasticity of tissues. Accordingly, no hard-core diets are allowed. If you want to try any diet to keep fit, speak to the nutritionist who will enrich your meal plan with both fats, carbs, and proteins.
During this period, it is especially important to regularly use creams and lotions with retinoids (derivatives of vitamin A), which stimulate the production of collagen to the skin. Another factor that leads to the formation of wrinkles and folds is the age-related decrease in the fat layer of the skin. In this case, cosmetic surgery as skincare for menopause can help – for example, filling problem areas with fillers and laser therapy that stimulates collagen production.
Finally, you may try old-fashioned ways to keep your skin healthy. For example, before and even now many women make ice cubes on chamomile tinctures. You should buy a tincture of chamomile free of any other compounds, heat it up and then pour into an ice tray. Every morning, you can massage your face with them. It is a good way to prevent wrinkles and avoid excessive oiliness. However, if you are allergic to chamomile, speak to the doctor about alternative herbs for such procedures.
Menopause hair care
Do not hope to correct the situation with the help of professional shampoos and other products for hair and skincare for menopause, because problems are much deeper. Restore the hair to the previous volume is unlikely to succeed, but you can stop it’s further thinning by properly menopause hair care. There are several ways to achieve this:
- Medicamental. Hormonal drugs with estrogens or combined are used to smooth out other manifestations of menopause. Health supplements for hair may be found as well, they are typically rich in vitamins and acids which help to moisturize scalp and hair follicles to prevent dandruff, itchiness, and thinning of the hair.
- Normalization of lifestyle. For the sake of beauty of hair, it is necessary to quit Smoking, start normally, but without excesses to eat, move a lot, get enough sleep and spend enough time in the fresh air. Practice daily walkings in your area, breathe freely. If you have a forest nearby, make a habit of visiting it to empower yourself with energy. It helps to reduce stress which is one of the causes of your damaged hair.
- More gentle care. It is necessary to abandon combing wet hair, and dried ones to tidy up more carefully. Also, try to reduce the hair-drying as much as possible. Even if you apply all the creams, oils, and take supplements alongside medications, they are useless if your hair daily struggles with this procedure.
CBD Oil for Hair and Skin in Menopause
One more approach to deal with poor conditions of hair and skin is to turn to CBD oil. As of now, many people think of it as of something illegal. They may be right if the CBD oil is produced without FDA-compliant regulations. THC or else called Tetrahydrocannabinol is the one used for high-effects and absent in oil because other compounds of the hemp plant nourish and help your hair without harm or potential for abuse. CBD oil is known to restore the hair growth, moisturize hair follicles, prevent dandruff. If speaking of skin, it can help one to balance the natural oiliness of skin and bring its previous shyness and cleanliness. In general, CBD oil is very helpful for women’s beauty, especially during the menopause, as it can boost sexual libido which is radically dropped with menopause, and assist bone density.
How to care for my skin after menopause?
First off, you should remember about following a healthy lifestyle that directly affects the skin condition. Then, you may turn to medications and health supplements aimed to assist your skin. But, do not treat yourself pharmacologically without speaking to the doctor first.
How to care for hair during menopause?
Change your care routine, comb your hair gently. Stop smoking or at least reduce the number of cigarettes smoked per day. And, apply sulfate-parabens free shampoos and hair care products. You may try CBD oil as well.
How to take care of your body in menopause?
You should still go in for sport or else practice yoga. Then, follow a healthy diet without excluding fats from your meals. And, add more greens and soya products to enrich yourself with the necessary energy to boost your body beauty.
How to take care of nails during menopause?
Eat more calcium or soy-rich products. Besides, speak to the doctor about adjusting the levels of hormones which may affect the firmness of nails.
The time comes and every woman faces the manifestations of ...
Menopause is an absolutely physiological phenomenon that is associated with ...
Hair the same as menopause are two integral parts of ...
Most women who have been always fit gain weight during ...
Weight gain during menopause seems to be a common problem ...