Maybe you are wondering about the benefits of organic farming for menopausal woman or better yet, what is “organic?”
Technically, organic refers to the way farmers grow and process foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, and meat.
What Are The Benefits Of Organic Farming for Menopausal Women?
These are the benefits of Organic Farming from my viewpoint:
- Organic farming promotes soils that are teeming with life and rich in micronutrients which produces better quality food with higher nutrition value.
- Uses natural fertilizers such as manure or compost to enrich the soil and feed plants.
- Uses beneficial insects and birds, mating disruption or traps to reduce pests and disease.
- Manages weeds by rotating crops, tilling, hand weeding or mulching.
- Gives animals organic feed and access to the outdoors.
- Uses preventive measures such as rotational grazing, a balanced diet, and clean housing to help minimize disease.
- Organic food costs a little more, but for me, it has been a small price to pay for the benefits to my health in menopause. I have gone from needing a heart transplant, being kept alive by a pacemaker and drugs, to have a measurable increase in my heart function due to many factors, but the major one is good fuel for my body in menopause.
Can you not afford to purchase straight organic?
Purchase food that you eat the most organically. The more you eat of fresh, live food, the healthier you will tend to be. It has worked for me in menopause!
What are the benefits of Organic Farming for the farmer?
Thousand of corporations are targeting consumers worldwide by adding organic foods to their product lines. Consumer demand for organically grown foods and livestock products is increasing.
Sales of organic products are the fastest-growing sector of agriculture. Sales continue to grow by over 20% annually and have shown an annual increase of at least 20% during the last 6 years.
Over the next 10 years, analysts are projecting total sales of organic products to exceed one hundred billion dollars worldwide. The vast majority of growth will occur in the United States, Japan and throughout Europe. (Source – IFOAM, International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movement)
Organic farming is a science within itself that conventional farmers can learn while they transfer their capital resources and skills to master a trade that can be even more profitable than conventional farming.
Researchers in the United States have found that by following organic farming methods, conventional farmers can actually reduce production costs by over 25%. This is accomplished by eliminating the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, minimizing soil erosion by up to 50% and increasing crop yields up to five-fold within five years.
Organic farms can support substantially higher levels of wildlife especially in lowlands and where animals can roam pastures or graze on grassland. You can visit doctors’ notes for a companion dog for more information about animals and pets. Not only does wildlife benefit, but entire ecosystems and groundwater are improved by simply following organic farming methods.
In addition, dogs coconut oil provides significant health benefits. Organic coconut oil, if processed correctly, can give you all the essential nutrients needed for a healthy body inside and out. Check out simplewag.com to learn more.
Consumers purchasing organically grown foods can taste the difference and see the quality of virtually any organic product they buy. Regardless of minimal price differences consumers buy organically grown food products not just because of competitive prices, but due to the increased availability of organic food products as seen in both grocery and organic food specialty stores
The number one benefit of organic farming is: Eating organic foods may, in fact, reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and cancer for individuals who abstain from consuming products produced by conventional farming methods. Biochemists are continually researching the inherent benefits of organically grown foods and discovering the consequences of consuming products loaded with toxins and chemicals which, until recently, have only begun to be introduced to humans.
The fact is, you ultimately are what you eat.
The benefits for all of the above points come down to these three basic statements:
- Better Health for menopausal woman through Organic Farming
- More Customers thus more profits through Organic Farming
- Healthier land through Organic Farming
Leave us your review about this article!
Submit your review
About organic farming, I've heard a lot of advantages before. And I always thought it was a great idea to start doing this. Now I have no doubts about this. But, unfortunately, in a big city, organic farming will not be very easy to realize.