Five Tips for Managing Menopause Mood Swings While most ladies ...
Symptoms of menopause
Menopause is a special period in a woman’s life, one way or another arising at a certain age. The sexual function fades, age-related changes provoke involution of libido, the prerequisites for the cessation of the regular menstrual cycle are formed, the opportunity to have children ceases. What are the signs and symptoms of this process?
The first and most basic – is a violation of the regular menstrual cycle. And the most striking – is hot flashes. This manifestation is most often diagnosed on the face, but can also spread to the neck, chest and even below, up to the waist zone. Tides provoke a rise in temperature, increased pulse, redness of the skin. There are also many other menopause signs.
18 Signs of Menopause
The main menopause signs are:
- Hot Flashes;
- Frequent causeless change of mood;
- Pressure drops;
- Excessive sweating;
- Feeling of lack of air;
- Increased nervous irritability;
- General weakness, poor health;
- The prompt appearance of new wrinkles, withering of the skin;
- Weight gain;
- Decreased sex drive;
- Painful urination;
- Forgetfulness, distraction;
- Itching and dryness in the vagina.
One of the main symptoms of menopause that produces much inconvenience is hot flashes. This is a condition when a woman suddenly faces a feeling of heat, her heartbeats intensely, sweating is increased, her neck and face turn red. In addition, hot flashes may be accompanied by menopause symptoms such as dizziness, headaches, and nausea. When the hot flash ends, cold sweat appears on the body, a woman feels chills.
Types of Symptoms of Menopause
All of them can be divided into 4 types:
- Menopause mental symptoms are those that are associated with a woman’s psychological changes: depression, anxiety, insomnia, decreased libido, and so on.
- Menopause physical symptoms affect physiological processes and also called vasomotor symptoms of menopause. It is noted skin aging, loss of elasticity, ovarian dysfunction.
- Menopause intimate symptoms are changes in a woman’s intimate sphere. Sex can become not only an unpleasant process but also even painful, because of changes in flora.
- Cardiovascular symptoms of menopause – everything related to the heart. This includes rapid heartbeat, pain, shortness of breath.
What are the most common symptoms of menopause at 40?
The first signs and symptoms of menopause are changes in the menstrual cycle. The onset of menopause in 40 years is characterized by a weakening of the functioning of the reproductive organs of women. Symptoms of early menopause start with menstruation disorders, the appearance of increasing delays in the time interval. This leads eventually to the complete cessation of menstruation and the onset of the menopausal period.
What are the most common symptoms of menopause at 45?
The second sign is the immediate cessation of the appearance of regular menstrual bleeding. A qualified gynaecologist will be able to accurately diagnose the onset of climax, most often this occurs after a year of absence of menstruation.
What are the most common symptoms of menopause at 50?
After 50 years, the body begins to age dramatically, wrinkles are more pronounced. Hence begin to follow psychological symptoms: self-doubt, loss of sexuality. Symptoms of low estrogen levels after menopause are more seemed at this period.
What are the most common symptoms of menopause at 60?
A large number of women between the ages of 60 and 65 continue to experience the characteristic symptoms of climax, such as hot flashes and increased sweating.
There are many different causes of bone breakdown in women, ...