People suffer from certain health problems from time to time. While most of them can be quickly treated, the others may remain for long. If they are not handled efficiently, they may worsen over time. Thus, all females have to suffer because of one natural and inevitable process.
All ladies have to face the issue of menopause. It’s a natural stage, which leads to steady aging. You have nothing to worry about if you react properly and take care of yourself. This stage is accompanied by various changes in the female body due to the lack of estrogen. Undoubtedly, this causes certain health problems but they all can be handled. It’s only necessary to learn to “listen” to your body and identify when menopause begins. Thus, you should be aware of perimenopause.
This is a transition stage, which begins right before menopause. It lasts from 1 to 4 years. At times, it may last longer. A lot depends on the natural peculiarities of the female body. Wise women prepare beforehand to learn all the symptoms of this stage and thus, avoid complications. Some women pass a perimenopause quiz and a menopause quiz. It’s a smart test that can tell you whether a certain stage of your life has started. Answering the questions of a perimenopause quiz, you’ll test yourself. There are many versions of a perimenopause quiz and a menopause quiz. Consider your current state and remind of all the events that started to happen. Perhaps you’re already on the stage and don’t even know about that. A perimenopause quiz will help to clarify all the necessities.
Why Perimenopause Quiz Is Required?
Some people wonder why a perimenopause quiz is required. This quiz cannot replace the test or doctor’s examination. Therefore, they don’t understand its value. However, we know why it is so important. Every perimenopause quiz consists of a set of similar questions, which are directly related to the symptoms of early menopause. They include questions about the age, regularity of periods, sleep changes, vaginal dryness, and similar questions. If a woman answers all these questions and knows how to interpret the results, she may be convinced that an early phase has begun. Accordingly, it makes sense to go and see a doctor. All the quizzes are pretty short and it will not take much time for women to pass it. Therefore, women do not waste precious time in vain.
What Perimenopause Quiz to Choose?
At times, it is hard to choose the right perimenopause quiz. Some women think it is a great dilemma. You should know that there are various kinds of quizzes devoted to this matter. Many women get confused and don’t know what perimenopause quiz to choose. The best recommendation is to pass as many of them as you can. Each quiz has certain questions that may tell you whether you are on the stage or not. Some quizzes have pretty the same questions and some strongly differ.
For example, one perimenopause quiz may be focused on your mental state. In the meanwhile, another one may be focused on your physical conditions. That’s why you’d better pass several quizzes. Thus, you’ll have more relevant data about your current health state. These quizzes are commonly free of charge and you don’t spend much time passing them.
An Example of a Perimenopause Quiz
Undoubtedly, people frequently require examples of certain tasks or tests. The same goes for a perimenopause quiz. We want to show you a short and simple example. Thus, you will understand what questions must be answered. It helps to identify whether the chosen perimenopause quiz is trustworthy.
Although a single early menopause quiz may not contain all the questions, we’ll provide an example. Thus, you’ll have an idea of what a perimenopause quiz should be like. You may have to answer the next questions:
- Is your age over 45 years? Y/N.
- Do you have vaginal dryness?
- Are there any troubles with your sleep? Y/N.
- Do you feel pain during sex? Y/N.
- Are your periods irregular? Y/N.
- Do you feel frequent mood changes? Y/N.
- Do you have problems with memory? Y/N.
- Are there any changes in your heart rhythm? Y/N.
- Do you experience night sweats during the night more than once a week? Y/N.
- Do you have frequent hot flashes during the day? Y/N.
- Is there any vaginal bleeding? Y/N.
- Do you have problems with putting off weight around the waist? Y/N.
Some women wonder why there is no “premenopause” quiz. Many people mistakenly think that the premenopause and perimenopause stages are the same. Nonetheless, there is a difference. Although both terms are commonly used interchangeably, you should never mess them up. Both signify the beginning of the transition stage. However, you won’t feel any symptoms of menopause when you’re through a premenopause stage. Due to the lack of symptoms, it makes no sense to create a pre-menopause quiz.
6 Signs: How to identify perimenopause?
Of course, women may not require a perimenopause quiz to understand that the early phase of this life stage has begun. Certain health changes and conditions may explain everything. Therefore, you should be attentive to your body signals and remember the following essentials:
- Irregular periods. Ovulation becomes more unpredictable and the duration of periods frequently changes. They may be shorter or longer than commonly. Every month their duration may change. If the break between periods is over 60 days, get prepared that your menopause has begun early. However, this period is not a 100% guarantee. It must be at least 12 consecutive months. Nevertheless, it may be a reason for visiting your gynecologist.
- Heavy bleeding. At times, bleeding may signify the beginning of menopause. The lining of your uterus may become thicker, which causes bleeding that may be severe. The main reason for the thickening is a drop in progesterone.
- Hot flashes. Another common sign is an intensive increase in body temperature, which takes place unexpectedly but afterward, appears regularly. This phenomenon is called hot flashes. It makes women sweat heavily for about 5-10 minutes and in rare cases may last up to half an hour. When they appear during the night, they violate sleep regimes.
- Mood deviations. You may be suffering from frequent mood swings. The simplest things may make you irritated and angry. Depressive-like symptoms are likewise quite typical.
- Vaginal dryness. Another possible sign is dryness in the vagina. The body lacks lubrication and it makes the vagina dry and less elastic. Thus, sexual intercourse becomes unpleasant and even painful. At times, it leads to bleeding and discharge in small amounts.
- Decreased fertility. As ovulation becomes irregular, women have fewer chances to get pregnant again. If you pass an examination with your doctor, you will define the possibility to conceive. If you don’t have periods for 12 months in a row, you definitely won’t be able to conceive anymore.
- Other factors. There are a few more factors, which may confirm that your menopause started earlier. Among them are forgetfulness, bone loss, changes in cholesterol levels, and others. You should be attentive to your body. If you easily and frequently forget about the simplest or very important things, get cautious. Pay attention to the strength of your bones. You may be losing calcium in great amounts. As soon as you feel any of the mentioned problems, consult your doctor to avoid complications.
Using a perimenopause quiz, you may recognize most or even all signs mentioned on our list. Therefore, this quiz may be additional evidence that the signs you feel surely mean that early menopause has begun. Nonetheless, you should obligatorily go to your doctor to confirm or refute this crucial assumption.
You should know about the risk factors, which may cause early menopause. Among them are active smoking, family history, cancer treatments, and a hysterectomy. Each factor may start the phase faster. For example, smoking women are more likely to have perimenopause than the ones who don’t smoke. Under these conditions, their climax may come about 1-2 years earlier.
What Medical Tests to Pass?
We want to remind you that no perimenopause quiz can replace the diagnose of a doctor. Only a certified expert may confirm or refute the state of early menopause. Of course, a perimenopause symptoms quiz may be very helpful and claim that your stage has begun. If it’s so, you should see a doctor confirm the state. Many women ask about the tests, which help to confirm their current health state and whether they are reliable.
You should pass a hormone test for menopause. It’s reliable and precise. It helps to determine whether your transition stage has begun. It should be noted that the transition stage and menopause have pretty the same symptoms. You should give your blood to complete the test. In case you’re in the transition stage, your test may show the next conditions:
- Irregular menstrual cycles;
- Frequent hot flashes;
- Constant tiredness without an obvious reason;
- Lowered libido;
- Often night sweats;
- Sleep deviations;
- Weight changes.
As you can see, these indications are the same as in our symptoms perimenopause quiz. If your blood test confirms several of them, you’ll know that it’s necessary to prepare for unpleasant changes. Luckily, the symptoms can be successfully handled if you consult your doctor on time.
How to Read the Test?
It is quite easy to read a perimenopause quiz. However, many women are afraid that they will not be able to understand their perimenopausal tests. We want to comfort all anxious ladies. Your blood test will be ready in a minute or even faster. Just as a perimenopause quiz, you can interpret its results even without the doctor’s comments. You may see the next results:
- Overranged thyroid hormones. They may provoke bleeding and abnormal tiredness. Changes in weight may take place as well.
- Level of FSH. This is the clearest sign that your perimenopausal stage is nearing. The changes in FSH levels are commonly accompanied by the violation of natural periods.
- Low estrogen. If you get through a sufficient loss of estrogen levels, it also shows that perimenopause is near.
- Enhanced amounts of luteinizing hormone (LH). In case your LH levels enhance a lot, it’s the real indicator that your climax is about to start.
Tips to Prepare for a Perimenopause Test
While it’s very easy to pass a perimenopause quiz, things are different when it comes to the test. Many women failed it because they did not know about things they had to do or avoid doing them. These details will save precious time. There are certain tips that will help to properly prepare for the test. They are easy to follow. Memorize the next tips:
- Drink a lot of water before you pass the test;
- Make sure your hands are warm;
- Exercise the arm if the blood flow is weak;
- Wipe the first drop from your finger;
- Put the sample with your blood into a special biohazard bag.
Keep the information mentioned in this article in your memory. It’s useful to pass a perimenopause quiz to clarify this matter. Obligatorily go to a doctor to pass a blood test and decide whether any symptomology preventive measures are required.
It is necessary to summarize the issue of a perimenopause quiz and other points mentioned in our informative guide. It consists of the basic questions, related to the possible signs of perimenopause. A perimenopause quiz is short and you’ll quickly answer the questions. It’s easy to read and understand the results. Of course, it does not replace the examination with a specialist. Therefore, obligatorily consult your gynecologist if the answers of the perimenopause quiz are positive and claim that your menopause has come earlier.
Pay attention to the feelings of your body. Definite signs can tell you whether the climax has begun. These are irregular periods, frequent mood deviations, dryness of the vagina, and others. It’s really important to identify premature menopause because you may undertake the necessary measures to keep at bay the negative effects of this stage.
Leave us your review about this article!
Submit your review
Hello! These are good tips, I fully agree that you need to pass as many tests as possible. Thanks for sharing this!