All ladies have to face the issue of menopause. It’s a natural stage, which leads to steady aging. You have nothing to worry about if you react properly and take care of yourself. This stage is accompanied by various changes in the female body due to the lack of estrogen. Undoubtedly, this causes certain health problems but they all can be handled. It’s only necessary to learn to “listen” to your body and identify when menopause begins. Thus, you should be aware of perimenopause.
This is a transition stage, which begins right before menopause. It lasts from 1 to 4 years. At times, it may last longer. A lot depends on the natural peculiarities of the female body. Wise women prepare beforehand to learn all the symptoms of this stage and thus, avoid complications. Some women pass a perimenopause quiz and a menopause quiz. It’s a smart test that can tell you whether a certain stage of your life has started. Answering the questions of a perimenopause quiz, you’ll test yourself. There are many versions of a perimenopause quiz and a menopause quiz. Consider your current state and remind of all the events that started to happen. Perhaps you’re already in the stage and don’t even know about that. A perimenopause quiz will help to clarify all the necessities.
What Perimenopause Quiz to Choose?
You should know that there are various kinds of quizzes devoted to this matter. Many women get confused and don’t know what perimenopause quiz to choose. The best recommendation is to pass as many of them as you can. Each quiz has certain questions that may tell you whether you are in the stage or not. Some quizzes have pretty the same questions and some strongly differ.
For example, one perimenopause quiz may be focused on your mental state. In the meanwhile, another one may be focused on your physical conditions. That’s why you’d better pass several quizzes. Thus, you’ll have more relevant data about your current health state. These quizzes are commonly free of charge and you don’t spend much time passing them.
An Example of a Perimenopause Quiz
Although a single early menopause quiz may not contain all the questions, we’ll provide an example. Thus, you’ll have an idea of what a perimenopause quiz should be like. You may have to answer the next questions:
- Is your age over 45 years? Y/N.
- Do you have vaginal dryness?
- Are there any troubles with your sleep? Y/N.
- Do you feel pain during sex? Y/N.
- Are your periods irregular? Y/N.
- Do you feel frequent mood changes? Y/N.
- Do you have problems with memory? Y/N.
- Are there any changes in your heart rhythm? Y/N.
- Do you experience night sweats during the night more than once a week? Y/N.
- Do you have frequent hot flashes during the day? Y/N.
- Is there any vaginal bleeding? Y/N.
- Do you have problems with putting off weight around the waist? Y/N.
Some women wonder why there is no “premenopause” quiz. Many people mistakenly think that the premenopause and perimenopause stages are the same. Nonetheless, there is a difference. Although both terms are commonly used interchangeably, you should never mess them up. Both signify the beginning of the transition stage. However, you won’t feel any symptoms of menopause when you’re through a premenopause stage. Due to the lack of symptoms, it makes no sense to create a pre-menopause quiz.
What Medical Tests to Pass?
Of course, a perimenopause symptoms quiz may be very helpful and claim that your stage has begun. If it’s so, you should see a doctor to confirm the state. Many women ask about the tests, which help to confirm their current health state and whether they are reliable.
You should pass a hormone test for menopause. It’s reliable and precise. It helps to determine whether your transition stage has begun. It should be noted that the transition stage and menopause have pretty the same symptoms. You should give your blood to complete the test. In case you’re in the transition stage, your test may show the next conditions:
- Irregular menstrual cycles;
- Frequent hot flashes;
- Constant tiredness without an obvious reason;
- Lowered libido;
- Often night sweats;
- Sleep deviations;
- Weight changes.
As you can see, these indications are the same as in our symptoms perimenopause quiz. If your blood test confirms several of them, you’ll know that it’s necessary to prepare for unpleasant changes. Luckily, the symptoms can be successfully handled if you consult your doctor on time.
How to Read the Test?
Your blood test will be ready in a minute or even faster. Just as a perimenopause quiz, you can interpret its results even without the doctor’s comments. You may see the next results:
- Overranged thyroid hormones. They may provoke bleeding and abnormal tiredness. Changes in weight may take place as well.
- Level of FSH. This is the clearest sign that your perimenopausal stage is nearing. The changes in FSH levels are commonly accompanied by the violation of natural periods.
- Low estrogen. If you get through a sufficient loss of estrogen levels, it also shows that perimenopause is near.
- Enhanced amounts of luteinizing hormone (LH). In case your LH levels enhance a lot, it’s the real indicator that your climax is about to start.
Tips to Prepare for a Perimenopause Test
There are certain tips that will help to properly prepare for the test. They are easy to follow. Memorize the next tips:
- Drink a lot of water before you pass the test;
- Make sure your hands are warm;
- Exercise the arm if the blood flow is weak;
- Wipe the first drop from your finger;
- Put the sample with your blood into a special biohazard bag.
Keep the information mentioned in this article in your memory. It’s useful to pass a perimenopause quiz to clarify this matter. Obligatorily go to a doctor to pass a blood test and decide whether any symptomology preventive measures are required.
Leave us your review about this article!
Submit your review
Hello! These are good tips, I fully agree that you need to pass as many tests as possible. Thanks for sharing this!